Donate to the Center for Consumer Freedom
Did you know?
- The deceptively named "Humane Society" of the United States—which isn’t affiliated with any real humane societies or other pet shelters—spends $100 million a year pushing an animal rights agenda that includes giving animals the "right" to sue and the "right" not to be eaten as food?
- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) is on record saying that "even if animal testing resulted in a cure for AIDS, we’d be against it," and that the group’s campaign director insists "blowing stuff up and smashing windows" is "a great way to bring about animal liberation"?
- The misnamed Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine — in reality a front group for PETA — has been censured by the American Medical Association, which calls its dietary recommendations "irresponsible and potentially dangerous to the health and welfare of Americans"?
- The Center for Science in the Public Interest (CSPI) is calling for a new taxes on high-calorie foods, soft drinks, and desserts, as well as increased taxes on television sets and cars?
- A co-founder of Greenpeace has called his former organization "a band of scientific illiterates who use Gestapo tactics to silence people who wish to express their views in a civilized forum"?
The Center for Consumer Freedom is working hard to protect your right to have the truth about the activists who threaten your favorite foods. We need your financial help to share our message through our magazine, radio, and television advertising. A donation of as little as twenty-five dollars makes a difference. Ninety percent of your generous gift will go towards the cost of running these ads, and your contribution is tax-deductible.
We cannot guarantee that we will put these lunatics out of business, but outrage is a powerful thing. As more Americans learn the truth, the PETAs and Greenpeaces of the world just might find it harder to make ends meet.
If you would like to contribute by check, please send your contribution (with your name and address) to:
Make a Donation by Credit Card:
Processing your donation.
This process may take up to a minute. In the meantime, please do not refresh this page.
We have successfully processed your donation.
Thank you for your contribution. Your donation will help us continue our fight to preserve your rights as a consumer.
There was an error processing your card: